Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rockabilly






  Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. You see, my iPhone got stolen so I had nothing to take pictures with (except my damn blurry iPod). So long story short, I basically gave up. *tears* However, I have my ways, (and "ways" meaning borrowing other people's phones) And heeere I am. :D 






         While I was gone (to cry, I hope my iPhone fed starving children and helped save the world) I came up with some outfit ideas. And this isn't my first one, but it was the one I wanted to shoot. And you know me, me and laid back outfits have a thing going on. And this one was the comfiest evahhhhh.







I have this thing where when I go into a thrift shop, I go straight to the button down polos section to get myself some oversized flannels. I can't get enough. They're just so comfy and you can throw them over a shirt or anything to dress your outfit up a little more. And they're perfect for this cool weather we're having. Can you believe I got this one for 90 bucks? And the other one, and thaat other one, aaand thaaat other one. I have an addiction. It's unhealthy, someone stop me.

Excuse thy belly button puhlease.

#miniminiminiMINIthighgap #dreamonLia





       This outfit reminds me of the laidback 90's era when plaids and DMs were practically married to each other. The flannel makes the outfit look effortlessly cool and makes you look like you put a lot of work putting the outfit together, when you really didn't. :D

Can I just say how much I love this shirt? DAIIISSSIIEEEES >>>>



Detaaaiiillllssss.

Fat Legs. 
Ooooh and I finally got a pair of DM's! And although they're shiny, I guess that makes them unique and I like them and they make me feel like a stylish police officer so yeah. #shiny

Hello, to my #vanillabreeze shorts I've worn 89279392 times. I just love the acid-washed effect of these shorts and how they add dimension to an outfit.





♡ Outfit Description 
Oversized Flannel - thrifted
Daisies crop top - @fudgerockph
Acid-washed shorts - @vanillabreezeclothing
Patent boots - Dr. Martens


Ohhh, how I missed blogging.

I'll make sure to update for often and have more outfit ideas for you guys :) Please follow me on Instagram (@liaonthewall, the link is at the top of the page btw) if you're not sick of me yet and want to see my day to day weirdneszss. :D


Till next post guys! Chaoooo :*


Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews