Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tough love


You guys know me. Girly with a little bit of spunk, I'M ALL ABOUT THAT.  







Demonstrated a lot in this outfit. 




What inspired me to put this look together was the denim skater skirt. So let me tell you the backstory behind getting this skirt.




Basically, I wanted a denim skater skirt. You know, skater skirts come in all different fabrics and they're so pretty and I became obsessed over them. And THEEEEN, I found out that there was a denim one and I. WENT. CRAY. CRAY. I looked everywhere. Online shops, boutiques, like EVERYWHERE. But it would always be sold out and then I wanted to cry (JK :D) But then I found one at the World Trade Center but my mom wouldn't let me get it (booohooo) then last February 6, 2 days after my birthday, I saw one at The Ramp at Glorietta and I was like "Oh nooo, you are NOT getting away from me this time" and.... HERE IT IS. Thank you, Jesus! And mom :)




Back to the outfit :D I thought that this denim skater skirt was really interesting because it would go well with so many things, in particular, a shirt and my Converse :D #mylazyass




This awesome Swerve croptop from Sea Shop is one of my absolute faves because its maroon and it has fangirl linggo on it (ohyeah)  







And my white converse. Hahaha, surprise surprise. :D



I thought that the outfit was to basic so I added my adorbs heart tights to give a touch of cuteness to it :D And of course, to give off some post-Valentine's Day vibes going on *wink* Btw, the hearts on my knees are black if that makes all the bitter people feel better :D #thatrhymed





♡ Outfit Description 
Swerve croptop - @seashop
Denim skater skirt - The Ramp
Heart Tights - @anwco_
Patent boots - Doc Martens







Next week I'll show you guys a girlier outfit wearing a denim skater skirt :)



Hope you guys are having a great weekend! 
Au revoir and thanks for reading! xx


Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews