Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Other Side



Girly me.
Two words that don't usually go together.


This is post is going to be quite short because it's just full of pictures of me looking out a window in HD :D






These shots were taken by my bestfriend Thea Buenafe :) We, or she rather ('cause I don't know shit about cameras) experimented with exposure and brightness and contrast and stuff like that. And judging by these pics, THEA MAY FUTURE KA :D 



The shots turned out to be rather, uhm.... bridal? Haha, that is the only word to describe these :D Maybe you can call this the delicate side of me without all the converse and messy hair, but alas, I was wearing Docs :D #girlygirlnooo Who new I had a mole on my shoulder? :D


SEE?

I swear, even though it's not obvious on my face, I kept laughing throughout this entire shoot and kept blurting out dramatic lines from teleseryes of my own making.


It feels weird seeing myself like this.
I was (am) boyish for the majority of my childhood and I'm the type of girl that always gets told off by her mom to wear more dresses and brush her hair, that sorta stuff.
I'm a toughie.
I was a bully, that fat kid that always bit people and pinched their skin.
I hated dresses and for the most part of my elementary days, I refused to wear them.
My hair has always been an unruly and unkempt mess.
I used to feel awkward when my hair was up so I always had it down and people would tell me to fix it or at least pin it out of my face.
          My clothes always had skulls on them.
          I hate sandals.
          I'm not afraid of cockroaches and would roll my eyes at people that screamed because of them.
          I'm an infamous slob.
          I used to not care about powder, cologne and clean handkerchiefs.
I used to be an only child which resulted in me being really  used to being alone...
and guarded.




The reason I don't like about showing this more feminine side of me is because I think it makes me seem vulnerable and exposed for some reason. I like my sneakers and my boots because they toughen me up and make me feel like a force to be reckoned with. It's my cocoon I guess, my facade. 


Shot at Thea's house on the first day of the Foundation Week Celebration of Maryhill College :)


Of course, Lia being Lia, this post wouldn't be complete without an ootd shot :D It was a pretty cool day so I decided to wear this cozy top from @chickpicksph and some jeggings aaand my comfy Docs to upgrade the look :D #yeahofftheshoulder


Detaaaiiilssss



♡ Outfit Description 
Knitted top - @chicpicksph
Jeggings - Idk :D
Flower hairtie - Pacific Mall
White watch - Relic
Crown ring - World Trade Center
Patent boots - Doc Martens




And because this post is full of overly serious side-view pics of me, here is a picture of my trying to pull a Bieber pose :D Emphasis on the "trying" :D


 A rare peek into the other side.



Haha, thank God for HD pictures :D

Thanks for reading guys!

xx

Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews