Sunday, February 9, 2014

Seeing bright lights and warm nights







Summmmaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh is officially heeere! I swear my dad said that PAGASA announced it yesterday. Thing is, I HATE SUMMER. The thing about the heat and the SWEAT and the darker skin isn't  really that appealing to me. But the road trips, vacation, and super fun clothes aspect of summer is enough to change my mind. Bye bye, cold days! (I"m gonna miss you, ooh the fluffy sweaters)










Well, I guess it's always summer in the Philippines (tropical country duh) and we live t h i s close to the equator so yeah. But the end of last year came as a surprise because that shiz was cray cold. Pineapples were freezing like people were and it seems that the country has had enough of the cold temp and is currently heating up like an angry microwave.



Good Lord it is hot. Even when it rains it's hot. And don't even try to go out at 11-3 in the afternoon because you will get BAKED. (Nooo, not WEED baked, like uhm... cookies baked). Looking forward to the cold popsicles, AC on for infinity, short shorts, food, swimming and (ugh) darker skin. Well, it isn't summer SUMMER because school hasn't ended yet but jeez it's hot.




Enough of that and onto the outfit for this post :) Because it is super hot, I decided to wear this midriff top. I really like it because it says LAME on it because I'm lame and the midriff and I can be lame together. Plus the colors on it are really bright, perfect for summer. :)




I thought of pairing this top with a denim skater skirt (I'll do some looks wearing that soon), it looked okay but I thought that that was too expected so instead I paired it with this cool ombre crochet skirt. I think that it brings out the green in the top really well and it's just really comfy and light. (And Kendall Jenner has been wearing crochet shorts a lot and I kind of hate her for being with Harry Styles so I'm gonna wear something crochet even though I'm basically an obese unicorn compared to her. #fangirlprobs #Icried)






And finallyyyy for my shoes, I paired my outfit with my trusty white Converse to keep it comfy, casual and fun and well... me. Hahahaha. Converse + Lia = LOVE :D I personally think that this look would look better with hi-top converse but I still have to save up for those :D






And a cool pair of sunnies to give off some summer vibes





♡ Outfit Description 
Midriff top - @seashop
Crochet skirt - Herbench
White Chucks - Converse
Pink Sunnies - @chicpickph






Looks like the sun won't be silenced anytime soon and it seems like it's going to burn even brighter as summer dawns on us. :) #bittahsweet #ohhhmycolddays

I KNOW I'M FAT. SO STFU JUDGMENTAL MOFOS. 

Keep cool guys! Fizz out :D

Lia 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews