Sunday, February 23, 2014

Eyes to Hear




Hey guys! 
       This post is going to be brief because I'm just going to be talking about this outfit, like I always do :D

Btw, sorry for the LQ pics because I totally didn't plan shooting this post at 9 in the evening with very iffy lighting, so yeah I apologize for that. :)





So, this pullover/sweater thing. I TOTALLY LOVE IT. I love it because it's a big eyecatching statement piece. Which means it can go with absolutely anything and look effortless because you don't have to add much to make it stand out because its already so loud. Its good with shorts, pants, basically everything! Except like a bikini bottom because that would be awk-werd. 




As you can see, I can't get enough of this denim skirt. It's really versatile and I just HAD to do at least one more outfit post with it. :) It lightens up the almost almooost monochromatic pattern of the top.



Then I paired it with a beanie to highlight the black in the pullover so that everything is cohesive.
Oh, and of course Lia gots to wear her boots. #typical #whatdoyouexpect



Detaaaaiiilsss.
Don't you just love the pattern of this pullover? *heart heart*
OHHHH bling bling


♡ Outfit Description 
Beanie - @tresmarias07
Stripey floral pullover - @chicpickph
Denim skirt - The Ramp Glorietta
Patent boots - Dr. Martens
Gold ID chain necklace - Forever 21 



Hahaha, told you it was going to be short :D

 Til next post guys and hope y'all are having a great holiday...day xx

#beanieobsession


Lia 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lia! COME BAAACK! I love the outfit! I Everyone's been wearing denim skater skirts with midriffs and it's refreshing to see a different ensemble. I just love the outfit so much, I would wear it forever if I could! And props to you for looking so damn pretty at 9 pm, I look like a wreck even at 9 am. Aaaannddd, I tagged you in the Tumblr Tagged challenge, link's below (just scroll past the photos), hope to see your answers soon! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/2014/04/boo-you-whore-x-tumblr-tagged_30.html

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews