Tuesday, August 20, 2013

3 Reasons Why (Hi Guys!)

Hola! Welcome to my blog. You human are basically viewing a virtual window into my head, my life and my style. I created a blog for 3 reasons:




  1. First of all, I AM A WEIRDO and if I don't have somewhere to express my weirdness, I might go insane, spontaneously combust and die. #oa ;)
  2. I LIKE WRITING, a lot. A have all these words just spinning and doing cartwheels in my brain and I what I lalalove the most is just rearranging and organizing them to make something awesome well, slightly awesome. (I wish!)
  3. I LIKE DRESSING UP. Transforming into a butterfly rockstar while still being me > (H yeah!)  I'm really weird and you'll see that in how I dress sooo... Are you ready? 




So let the bloggers blog (yeah) and the weirdos be weird (hell yeah)!


Till next time, Carpe Diem!

Lia  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews