Friday, November 8, 2013

Back to Basics




              I'm pretty sure that  absolutely everyone has a go-to outfit. You know, the stuff you just throw on if you're either hella tired or hella lazy  (mostly the latter) and can't even be bothered to dress up. Yeahhh, that outfit. For some people, it's a t shirt and jeans, for others it's a sweater and some leggings. For me, well... it's this. 




            In a nutshell, this is my usual uniform. It's my go-to outfit.When going out with friends, or going out alone or if I'm just gonna buy some deodorant at the mall. The muscle tee + shorts + vans combination is laid back, easy to move in, light, comfy and real swaggity. #whut Plus, it's hassle free. Anyone can cut the sleeves of a shirt or you can buy one already like this. On the downside, the muscle shirt + shorts + vans combo is REALLY mainstream though. I mean, REALLY. For my fellow sore thumbs out there, the way to make it stand out from the crowd is how you put the colors together.

This shirt.




             
                      For example, in this ensemble (haha, that rhymes, kinda) I used a simple color pallet made up of just black, red and white. I'm not a neon aficionado and very rarely do I have outfits that do not contain either black or white, or both. The shirt and shorts go together without a hitch but what makes it different is that you add red accessories to accent it. The hint of red in the vans, the beanie and the watch make it look put together and make it look like I actually thought about it, (but I didn't) :D


This shirt.



                Fuss free outfit with just a simple watch and beanie to accessorize it. Sometimes, simple is best. Although I thought of tying a plaid shirt around my waist, I was really lazy that day and I did not in fact want a butt cape on that particular day. It's all in how you put things together.  




THIS SHIRT.



Outfit description:
THIS SUPER AMAZING BIEBERTASTIC SWAGGILICIOUS OMG TAKE ME NOW SHIRT - Greenhills
Acid-washed shorts- @vanillabreezeclothing
Vans - vans #waha
Watch - G shock SM Dept. Store
Beanie - Penshoppe



Excuse my face here but one of my legs is really long here so I wanted to post it because that happens only on very rare occasions.

This shirt still rocks like granite. Haha granite = rock. Hahahahahahaha.


This is me symbolically walking out of the page signifying the end of this blogpost. :) #seewhatIdidthere

               Til next time guys! Sorry I couldn't post a new look. Yolanda is brutally savaging the Philippines as of the moment and I really don't think that a dripping wet blogger would be an attractive one.





Be safe everyone, and Godbless!



Lia 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews