Monday, October 28, 2013

rebelle fleur.



      Hi guys! Finding time to post has gotten really hard with school and all but now that semestral break has erupted from the gates of heaven and has now been bestowed upon us by Jesus Christ himself, I have finally gotten time to write my thoughts all up in yah facez. Haha. 








       Anyway, let's talk about this mosy cosy (not so) outfit I put together. The reason I have so boldly put on a crop top and have chosen to show this rocker x swaggah outfit is the fact that I. AM. SICK. Sick of life, sick of people in it, sick of myself, sick of school, sick of not being good enough and sick of being sick. It sucks like a vacuum but I guess that's just my teen angst ridden mentality talking. 






     I swear that I would have a gabajillion bucks if I had a dollar for every time I have compared myself to someone. And I would all be like "Wow she's thin, wow she has amazing talent, wow she has a lot of money and I'm over here lounging aroung like an overbaked potato." And now friends, I have realized that it is all in my head. 





       I mean, Taylor Swift looks perfect but who's to say she doesn't act like a total biatch and that's the reason why she's gone through more boys than my grandma? Justin Bieber is a dreamy stunnah but how can you be sure that he has a good attitude too? Selena Gomez is, oh whatever, you get my point. I'm saying,

"Imperfection is in and it's going to stay that way."



So yeah, I can wear I crop top even though I'm fat and can barely breathe while taking these pictures. Laugh your ass off  'cause I bet you have something to hide too.



       You know, I keep thinking that the world would be a much better place if you could just speak your mind and express yourself without anyone going apeshit. Like seriously people? Like, seriously. I judge a lot, I admit it. Especially when I'm mad and when someone walks by with a nasty looking outfit, you can bet that I'll be asking myself, Yay or Nay.





      And you know, who's to say that we're all not being treated the same way? Everyone is all up in yah biznizzz, but I guess, being human and all, our brains are hardwired for that. Survival of the Fittest, whattup Darwin my maannnn?!  You can't control what people think of you. So in the end, you should stop telling them to mind their own business and start telling yourself that you shouldn't mind them.



     I guess there is a hardcore rebel within all of us. Rebellion doesn't always mean teens YOLO-ing it out and getting themselves into trouble, sometimes it means fighting for something. Something you love, something you're passionate about or something you can't live without. It's inside all of us, even the simplest of us.

Rebelle fleur = rebel flower
Haha, is it obvious that I'm a hardcore Rihanna fan? Because I know about "rebelle fleur" because I found out that it's tattooed on her neck. She's the queen of rebels, I guess. 




"And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler
You can call me queen bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy


Royals, Lord

Anyway, Royals by Lorde has been my jam lately, shedding light on nonsense pop songs that infect the minds of people everywhere with their hard hitting beats and repetitive lyrics. Lorde is a rebel.




    Moving on, how absolutely uhhh-mahaaazing are these brogue-looking boots from S & H Fashion? I swear that I now know what love at first sight means because when I saw these boots on display I just fell head over heels in love. And the best part? They're not overly expensive! Such a steal! They go with absolutely anything, from shorts and jeans to skirts and dresses. They turn something so simple, like a t shirt and jeans combo, into something oozing laid-backness and hipstaaa feelsness.




 Outfit Description:
Denim jacket -thrifted
Crop top - Superb Bazaar (forgot the shop name though, my bad)
Shorts - @vanillabreezeclothing
Boots - S&H Fashion (also bought at the bazaar)
Necklace - my mom's 
Rings (not featured) - Forever 21


     Going with the vintage vibe of the Union Jack top, I paired it with these awesome acid-washed shorts from Vanilla Breeze Clothing. Added the denim jacket to add another layer to the outfit plus it is getting cold here so a crop top without anything to cover it is just not practical (and effing cooold). The boots take the look up a notch and add another rugged x vintage element to the outfit and some gold accessories to add a little attitude to top it all off. 

       I chose to drape the jacket on the picture above but since it was getting really annoying, I just chose to tie it around my waist which didn't turn out too bad, I suppose.




\m/



So, the next time you're feeling miserable, don't worry. Because chances are, everyone else is too. 

"You can only be truly happy when you are content."




I'm so sorry that you all had to see my blubber tummy throughout this post, (then again, maybe I'm not :P)


As Twitter endlessly says, do one bad thing and all the good things you've done are forgotten.
As Eminem says, why join 'em if you beat  'em?
As t-shirts say, Let the H8ers h8.





Oh, with all the people talking poop, what's the only solution?






Stop giving a damn.



Lia 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews