Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hot Lips



Dress to express, not to impress, I say. I have never been a girly-girl and I never will be. I just don't feel comfortable looking all prim and innocent. Don't get me wrong, I'll wear a floral dress anyday, but somehow there's this little voice in my head saying "pair it with converse, pair it with converse, pair it with converse" that just demands to be heard. Lol. A few years back, all my clothes either had skulls on them, or were like, freakishly colorful, I refused to wear shorts, and (AWW HELL NAHH) you couldn't even get me to wear a skirt. But as you can see, I have changed, but not really. Haha. If I hadn't gotten these awesome creepers from Androgyne Manila, I would've paired this look with vans, but that's just me. 







(Muscle Shirt - @seashop ; Skater Skirt - @greyavenue ; Creepers - @androgynemanila;Bowler Hat - SM Department Store)

I've been really in the skater skirt and muscle shirt trend lately. I got the shirt from Sea Shop (awesome instagram shop with cool designs and the seller is super nice) and the skirt from Grey Avenue (another really awesome online shop I found on instagram). Combined, they look classically cool, with no effort required really! Just two amazing pieces. I've been looking for a shirt like this FOREVER, and conveniently, Sea Shop took care of that. To avoid looking like a GIRL, I paired it with creepers to make the look (kinda, sort of) badass. The bowler hat complimented the shoes but I felt that too much was going on so I just posed with it. #modelfail101



Even with a skirt, I will never be a girly-girl. I won't be someone I'm not, and more importantly, I won't dress like someone I'm not. Always be yourself guys, be loud and proud ('cause YOLO) :D



I'll end this post with an overly dramatic shot. Haha. 





Carpe Diem!





Lia 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews