Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Tied Shirt

It's really cool (in my opinion) when you layer clothes. Like a tank top and another shirt and in this case, tying a shirt around your waist. I've been seeing this trend everywhere and I really didn't get the point of it. Like whuuut? It was just THERE, it didn't keep you warm or anything. Fashion is kinda stupid sometimes :D lol. #tiisganda But when I tried it on, it gave life to the outfit and was pretty awesome. It put some color into the otherwise monochrome outfit and with a pair of long socks and a BOY cap, (sweg), you're all set.






Credits to Manang for these shots. Thank you! But you probably won't read this so... Haha.
(Cap-Androgyne Manila• Plaid shirt - @chicperkss• shorts-thrifted)

A white t-shirt and shorts combo can be spiced up with a tied shirt and tada! Boring no more. White shirt + tied shirt + shorts + cap + long socks? You tell me you're opinion. Haha.

Peace out guys! 

Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews